Thursday, November 7, 2013

Nov 7,2013 Grateful for opportunities to create new things...

Today I am grateful that it is musical season! 
I am super excited for the show "The Pajama Game". It's a show I haven't seen.

 I was fortunate enough to accompany many of the students during vocal auditions, and loved being involved and supporting them.  I loved seeing young adults doing something that for some was a first time experience, getting outside their comfort zone.

                 I am grateful for teachers and directors, who have become friends,
 and who give their heart and soul to the program. 
And from a few years back...

 I am grateful for the diversion and new life that musicals and plays bring to me. I love being involved in activities that my children are participating in, especially when many of my days I now struggle with a sense of passion for life.   

 I love watching a show come together. There's a magic in the process, and for this I am grateful today!  

             Some Memories..

            Ryan in the fall of 1996 when MarShae was a newborn..





                          Ryan and Sterling playing Frederick and Kurt in                                                     The Sound of Music

               
            Taylor playing Curly in Oklahoma  Klein 2007
      

Taylor was nominated for best actor in the Tommy Tunes Awards 

       Klein won Best Musical in the Tommy Tunes awards





        Klein's revival of "Guys and Dolls" Madie  in 2009

          Klara with Madie after "Dirty Rotten Scoundrels 2010"

Brita Domino with Madie in "Dirty Rotten Scoundrels"

MarShae and Madie 
                         
                       MarShae playing Cinderella 

I am really excited for "The Pajama Game" production that MarShae will be able to be a part of, and for the opportunities she has been given.  

My heart is overflowing with gratitude today! 

Let the pajama games begin...

No comments:

Post a Comment