Saturday, November 23, 2013

Nov 23, Region Choir, deja vu

Fun family times today, seeing Catching Fire with Ryan, Sterling and Kathy, Marielle and I.  Now we are off to listen to MarShae perform in the Region Choir concert, and enjoy some amazing music. The Region Choir Concert was the last activity Larry and I did with our girls last year just 3 days before the accident.  It feels weird to be going, because if I knew last year what was around the corner I don't know if I would have enjoyed the music like I did.  Last years concert was so incredibly beautiful.   I remember Madie called as we were driving to the concert to ask me about  how to pick avocados and cuties. 

Update after this years concert...

It gets weird...


So we were looking for food after the concert and were the front car on a 4 car pile up.  No one was hurt, but seriously???

 It was really strange.  So tonight I am grateful to be reminded that accidents happen, and that sometimes everything turns out fine, and no one gets hurt...

No comments:

Post a Comment