Sunday, November 3, 2013

Nov 4,2013 I am grateful for beautiful things...


I am grateful for beautiful dresses to bring smiles to the faces of my beautiful girls! 
I will never regret all the fittings, designing, reconstruction and collaborative discussions for the perfect dress, and hairstyle to go with the look they envisioned. 



 Yes today I am grateful for little girls who appreciate and include me in their dating years.




 I am grateful for the moments, as their make up and hair came together, their dress slipped on and the magic began as they felt like a princess for the night...
I am grateful for pictures, and talented friends/family who captured priceless moments. 







 I recall my grandparents very limited treasured photos of the two little girls they lost, and I'm thankful to have so many captured moments helping me remember Madeline, and all my children's experiences through modern technology.

4 comments:

  1. beautiful priceless treasures. pictures are so important. we don't realize how important when we are in the moment, but when that loved one is no longer here we relish in them. I wish I had taken more of me and mom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have thought repeatedly this year how grateful I am that she was my most photographed child. Many reasons for that, but none the less I have so many captured memories

    ReplyDelete
  3. My heart is full as I look at these pictures and read your thoughts. Though we do not know each other, I've had the undeniable pleasure of getting to know your Madeline through my daughter. Your family is always in our thoughts and prayers. <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you JellyTales for your prayers and kindness. I am grateful that Madeline left an impression on her friends.

    ReplyDelete