Sunday, May 26, 2013

There are days, and then there are days...

If I was to do a life review, about my most "life changing" days, at the top of the list would have been 32 years ago, when I became a mother. Nothing prepared me for the change that would occur in that moment... Love found a whole new meaning.

Dear Ryan,
 I didn't know I could feel the emotions I felt as I gazed into your eyes for the first time. Motherhood has been a wonderful, and sometimes painful journey to experience.  Even so, with all of the recent heartache I wouldn't choose a different path.
Thank you for being willing to be the guinea pig, my personal trainer.
I feel like we grew up together, I just had some years on you.

Here is some of the journey from my perspective....







Once upon a time....



Baptism Day



Welcoming Madeline Rose


Such a great big brother





Madie admired you from the beginning... 
                    She knew you could do anything...





High School Memories


Four year member of the All State Choir




Chicago trip for The American Choral Directors Association





Let the Show begin... The Drama Days

Fall Show freshman year "A Day in Hollywood"


Their dream came true to be in a musical together at Klein, just like they watched you as little girls!

Damn Yankee's Freshman year



SO MUCH SEWING!! 
     14 costumes between you and Sterling




  
Participatant in the choir at Temple groundbreaking ceremonies





Flying solo... 
Santiago ChileMission





How do we say goodbye....




Volume 2...

Ehrhardt Elementary School Playground...    
       1997-2013 Morris children attended


2007
2010
Pappasitos 31st Birthday
Next time we just order the grand kids dessert!























              
Thanksgiving 2013, with your beautiful family!

  Because of you,          
                         I have been changed for good,
                                 
                                      Love,
                                          Mom



No comments:

Post a Comment