Monday, May 20, 2013

Oh how I miss you on your day....



Let's start at the very beginning,
                    
 a very good place to start...


I made this for Madie to wear home from the hospital


Home from the hospital decked out in roses


More pink

Love at first sight
                         Madie's biggest fan


Madie loved to suck on her two fingers, which I had forgotten about until I came 
across this picture.
Girls camp with Madie as a newborn...
 Madie's 8th year at girls camp, megaphone girl
                        First Christmas....
Madie wearing a jumper my mother made for me when I was a baby...


          Dresses I wore, made by my mother
              Madie 2 1/2 MarShae 3 months
                             Valentines Day



Madie's first Easter was in Kanab Utah...the only time to visit there.



Trip to Kanab Utah for Larry's sister Vickie's Memorial 


Madie loved MarShae even though she had to share the spotlight


Birthday memories


Pool Parties worked perfectly with her birthday...



                         and more pool parties....



More birthday memories...
 

Madie with Marielle swinging after a swim

      Madeline's Sweet 16 surprise Birthday Party

                                                  Sterling doing his thing...    




                                     Madie's 17th Birthday Party

                                  Madie's 18th Birthday

                 Shopping trip with Sawyer for
                                  Madie's 18th Birthday

                        

Crowned Prom Queen on the eve of her 18th Birthday
   Madeline Rose.. 
                   She came by grace so naturally
There weren't candles to blow out this year........... a trip to Galveston to remember how you loved the beach, laying out, singing and dance parties...





      Galveston will always hold memories of you
You changed me forever on this day 19 years ago. I am changed for the better,
                               because I knew you.






No comments:

Post a Comment