Saturday, February 23, 2013

Feb.23,2013  Heaven touched earth today.... In our Temples we do ordinance work for people who have died such as baptisms. This morning I felt a special connection with Madeline Morris, as her sisters were baptized for several of their direct ancestors. 

I haven't ever been able to find direct ancestors. Thursday was too crazy to not see that Madie was involved as these names were discovered. 

One being a 6th great grandmother on Larry's side whose birthday is today and also shares 
Rachelle Morris's birthday. 

The others were from my side including a 7th great grandmother, Anne Bennett (I know straight out of "Pride and Prejudice") and her daughter's Jane Taylor and her younger sister by almost 5 yrs., Ann Taylor. Too many coincidences as I watched my girls who are almost 5 yrs. apart do these sisters. 

I was baptized for their grandmother. Larry was baptized for the 6 males that were found including Anne Bennett's father in law William Taylor. When I named Taylor, I thought it was for my great grandfather's middle name which is Taylor, I didn't know about this family back there.

When we were driving home MarShae Morris discovered in a purse that belonged to Madie, an old temple recommend of Madie's from 2011 that she had lost inside a pocket of this purse. MarShae had last minute decided to use the bag because it matched a black jacket that she was wearing. It still had things of Madie's in it. Some makeup, a pocket sized Book of Mormon that I had inscribed a message, and given Madie at the beginning of her freshman year of high school, plus this recommend. 

Yes Madie's recommend came into the temple with us... coincidence... again I think not
  

No comments:

Post a Comment