Thursday, February 14, 2013

Feb 14,2013  Bipolar... that is a  good way to describe my experience with grieving. 

Monday and Tuesday were so incredibly hard, then the sun came out yesterday and it felt so symbolic that light had entered my heart again. I had one of the best days I have had. I even made my really healthy cookies and dinner, which for someone who hasn't hardly cooked in 2 1/2 months was crazy. 

Marielle came home from school and we were having U-verse installed which also meant we would have TV again, after many years of just movies. She later told MarShae "When I came home from school mom offered me homemade "healthy" cookies, and there was a man installing cable...what has happened?" Knowing that the day before her mother had spent the day crying she must really be confused...Yes ..THIS IS COMPLICATED!!!! 

Explaining why would take a dissertation, but this is an insight into our life. A house of individuals who can be in any place on any scale living together on any given day or hour.

I was actually happy yesterday, and yet in despair the day before.

Bipolar fits as a description.... so weird

No comments:

Post a Comment