Wednesday, February 20, 2013



Feb 20,2013  Thank you to everyone, who continues to read my entries. It is usually just a thought that is resolved as I write. 

The writing process has been therapeutic for me, but sometimes has been frustrating to implement the changes that feel so important to me, as I struggle to figure out who I am. Many things inside of me changed instantly three months ago today. I am learning to be kinder to myself and allow mistakes, even though my desire is to live life better. 

Since death is a part of life, there is an innocence that is stolen when death robs you of time that you took for granted. There is a fragileness that surrounds every waking moment. Never knowing for sure what unexpected situation may arise either in myself or someone closely connected to 
Madeline Morris dying so unexpectedly. It is hard to relate to situations that in the past seemed important, they now seem so simplistic. 

At times I have felt like I am on a stage, trying to figure out who it is that is acting out the role that I am in. I am searching for the person that I will become, because the other one is gone...

No comments:

Post a Comment