Monday, December 31, 2012

I don't even know how to put an end to this year 12/31/2012

Dec 30,2012   Started the morning perfectly with the Mormon Tab's "Music and the Spoken Word" New Year's broadcast.. Next to hear SisterDanielle Roberts report her mission and shed a few tears... She served in our home ward last year and came over for our family's tradition of orange rolls. She and Sister Crandall were instrumental in Madeline Morris thinking about the possibility of serving a mission... Oh the fun times we had with this sister duo! Sister Crandall and Madie would often come to church in very coordinated outfits...Tender mercies to be here in Utah today to enjoy this time with a dear sister, and friend to our family! With MarShae Morris

Dec 31,2013   I don't even know how to put an end to this year.... It feels so final, like I am closing a chapter that I don't want to close. So many wonderful memories! Madie MarShae, Marielle and I talked many times during the year about it being a landmark year for our family because so many members hit important birthdays.. On Nov. 20th 2011 Sterling Morris turned 25 to start the big year. Then exactly 6 months later Madeline Morris turned 18, four days later Ryan Morris turned 30. Three months later MarShae Morristurned 16, two months later Marielle turned 12. As the birthday year came to a close, Madeline left our family at exactly 18 1/2 on her brother Sterling's birthday. I don't even know how to start a new year, other than with gratitude for being a mother to each of my children. Each so precious and important to me. I am grateful for the wonderful memories, also the hard times when we pull together and keep moving forward. How I wish I could turn back the clock, but instead i must move forward embracing the great and wonderful blessings that I have. a wonderful husband and father, wonderful friends and acquaintances who have been more than kind.... It is knowing that each of us have times of difficulties that help define us and mold our characters... I must look to the future with anticipation of joy and Happiness being intertwined with the heartache and grief that makes up the fabric of our lives..

Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment