Thursday, December 6, 2012

Focusing on Gratitude, journal entries

Dec 4,2012   Today I am grateful for beautiful music that calms my troubled heart... I am grateful to have lyrics that speak to my soul... I am thankful to wonderful people who have reached out in numerous ways to bless and comfort me and my family, as we have walked through this altering of what my illusion of our life would be. I am thankful for knowledge that families can be eternal, and that I will see my beautiful Madeline Morris again....without that knowledge I don't know how I could continue with hope in this life...I will so miss everything about her until then

 Dec. 6,2012
Sometimes people leave you, halfway through the woods... others may decieve you.... you decide what's good... you decide alone, but no one is alone..... 
Who would have thought when my daughter 
MarShae Morris was cast in the role of Cinderella in the musical "Into the Woods" less than a month before her sisters tragic accident, that she would learn first hand what it feels like to lose someone who is like your twin,.... That said I am sure that Madeline Morris will be with her as she grows and develops her talents, and cheering her on every step of the way. Madie was so proud of her little sister and all the wonderful opportunities that were coming to her this year. She will now be able to watch her as she so desired to do, and be with her to help her gain greater insights and abilities as MarShae reaches out to others through her gifts and talents... I am so grateful for the tender mercies of our Heavenly Father and our Savior Jesus Christ..

Life is an illusion... the past is gone, and the future isn't here yet...to think we can control the outcome of things, is part of the illusion... I am grateful that even when the illusion is shattered, that we still have a choice as to how we will handle the dreams that don't occur... I am so grateful for the outpouring of love to me and my family... I wouldn't have chosen this in any fashion, but I am grateful for the goodness of people, to show forth compasion and love to help us on this rocky path called life 

No comments:

Post a Comment