Saturday, December 22, 2012

First Christmas without Madie

Dec. 22, 2012  We express the Love of our Savior Jesus Christ to all our friends and fellowmen during this Christmas Season. Our hearts are overflowing with the example of people that we know and don't know of love, generosity, kindness, charity, lifting another's burdens, going the extra mile, countless prayers that truly are unbelievably powerful and helping our family as we try to define this new path that is so unexpected and difficult to comprehend... 
The outpouring of love has been something that has made me appreciate in a new way the goodness of mankind.. May each of us hug our families a little longer, smile at a stranger or help someone who seems to be having a rough day...Everyone has challenges, burdens that they carry, oh how I wish I didn't have the heartache that I do, but my heart will be a witness forever of the power of Jesus Christ, he who is acquainted with grief, who knows our sorrows! Miracles happen, one happened over 2 thousand years ago as our Savior Jesus Christ came to the earth, lived and died for all mankind breaking the bands of death. He taught by example, things that I have personally witnessed in countless others...
Oh yes, Christmas will look different this year! In so many ways... I will never forget how I experienced firsthand the goodness of people living a Christ like life, exemplifying all that he taught... Merry Christmas!
The Morris'

Dec 24,2013   What a wonderful day..Many firsts for several members of our family.. First time to see music and the spoken word...So beautiful...hard to take it all in..when the live recording was finished they sang "God be with you till we meet Again" acapella... A perfect ending! Later a lovely evening with Courtney Merrill and her family..So wonderful ...Then off to Temple square for a breathtaking experience! The lights were more than I had ever imagined..Lovely!
I am so grateful to be here,living life as fully as I could imagine considering all we have experienced recently...



No comments:

Post a Comment