Thursday, November 29, 2012

Gratitude post Nov 29, 2012

Day 29, 2012... Today I am grateful to have witnessed Psalm 46 "Be still and know that I am God " This has been powerfully witnessed to me over the past 9 days. Every time I have expressed a desire, he has witnessed to me his presence and given to me the desire. He has even given me things that I didn't know I needed but then became apparent how that would lift me and show me the miracle of his love. I can not express enough gratitude for all that has been done because so much I am not even aware of. The many acts of kindness, service, thoughts, prayers, compassion have not gone unnoticed. If I haven't thanked you personally please know that every act of kindness in any form, is greatly appreciated. The Relief Society motto is "Charity never Faileth" I can say that this has never meant so much to me. It is true!! Kindness from the heart is never wrong.   

No comments:

Post a Comment