Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Gratitude post Nov 28, 2012

  Day 28... Today I am grateful for the Gift of the Holy Ghost... I understand differently then I ever have before that having been given the Gift of the Holy Ghost and it being confirmed upon me after baptism is truly the greatest gift our Heavenly Father can give to us while on the earth except for the sacrifice and atonement of my Savior Jesus Christ.
I am so grateful for this gift, because I have it I have felt it holding me up, carrying me through, helping me to see clearly, and giving me many opportunities to have brought to my mind different situations that occurred before and since the accident to witness that this was the Lord's hand and that he is aware of my pain, but also that he will carry me and give me more than I could even think or ask for. Blessings beyond measure, to show me that he is God and that he knows the very thoughts and things I would need or desire to make this part of my life's journey easier!
I now see clearly what it means to have the constant companionship of the Holy Ghost. 

No comments:

Post a Comment