Saturday, November 24, 2012

. First gratitude post after the accident Gratitude post

Nov 24, 2013  Day 24....I am grateful to understand in a different way "I can do all things through Christ who strengtheneth me"..... It is interesting to still be breathing, talking, laughing, and crying... doing two things simultaneously I didn't think I would ever be capable of ... I am so grateful for the knowledge that has been burned into my soul this week of Eternal Families.... I believed it before, but the spirit has soothed my heart in a way I can't describe, that this is a true principle... The Lord is My Sheppard...He has witnessed to me so many times in the past 3 days that this was his plan... not one that I like, but that he would let me know he was powerfully there ... anything I have thought, or not thought of has been provided almost instantly ...because of this witness I have to trust that he will help to carry me through the next several years as I process the reality of our lives without my sweet Madeline Morris ♥ 

No comments:

Post a Comment