Monday, November 26, 2012

gratitude post Nov 26

Nov 26, 2012  Day 26... Today I am grateful that Taylor Morris is through with the surgeries needed to be able to get him on the road to recovery... he is my hero with his precious new fiance Bailee Brinkerhoff who saved his life... he is in immense pain... heartbreaking for me to watch him suffer tonight, but heaven willing he will get a little rest. The next few days will be very excruciating for him, and then we move forward... I have never felt so splintered and yet so completely glued together from countless angels holding the pieces together so I don't completely disintegrate. It confirms to me the power of prayer, service, brotherly love, and generosity of time, talents, prayers and resources, all trying to ease our families burdens. I am grateful to my Heavenly Father for my Savior Jesus Christ, who continues to fill me with his immense love, and also to all those individuals who have dropped out of their world and carried us through the heartache and pain of this past week... Miss you Madeline Morris

No comments:

Post a Comment