Monday, October 21, 2013

The morning ritual...


This morning as I have been working my way back to "happy" from yesterdays sideswiped anniversary experience, I came across this picture and it literally stopped me in my tracks. 



 First the words are something I have come to know, 
             not believe, but know! 

 Every experience that I go through in my life is essential for my personal eternal progression.  About five months ago I had a very sacred experience with this concept. Because of this there is no doubt that Madie dying was a necessary challenge that I needed to experience to become who I really am, a divine creation of my Heavenly Father  one of his daughters.
 In his great love and wisdom he understands the big picture of my life's experiences. He lovingly knows that the difficulties of my life are opportunities to help me become the creation that I have always longed to become. 
I just wish I could remember my life with him as a spirit learning and desiring to come to earth to have these horrific experiences to chisel and refine the natural, selfish me.
With the limited vision that is referred to in 
1 Corinthians 13:12   For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known,  I gain understanding.

 I have loved this scripture since I read it after my first miscarriage before my pregnancy with Madie. This taught me that so much of what I do here on the earth is through faith that better things are to come, and part of my experience here is to not have a complete knowledge of who I am.  The challenge is to become as I struggle with the natural man of the flesh. 

So here life is, another morning.  For the past eleven months as consciousness comes across my mind, I go through the repeated process of waking from my dreams into a nightmare. 
I usually lay in bed, thoughtful as to how to proceed with yet another day.  I take that time to be still and think, to ponder on how I want to face the new day. 

 Knowing there are challenges yet to unfold,  but also with the understanding that until I don't wake up from my dreams into my nightmare, 

I have to find the best course of action to get me to my dreams permanently...

               and that is a lot of waking up to do...



No comments:

Post a Comment