Monday, January 21, 2013



Jan 21,2013  I believe that  everyone regardless of who they are struggles with vulnerability. It is part of our feeling that the world can see our imperfections. The truth is we need to really come to understand that "we are enough". We waste so much energy worried about how we might mess up and someone might think badly of us. As we come to understand our own worth and that each of God's children our amazing beyond description, we find that it is easier to overlook the irritations of living. When we love ourselves, and quit focusing on our imperfections, we are freed to look for ways to listen and build others around us by letting them know, they are important. 

I believe it is when we become powerful and find joy in life! When we allow ourselves to be vulnerable, than we open the gate for the contrast which is security and happiness....

So with all of this, I will say that I have never felt so vulnerable in my life. There are moments when a wave of grief hits and the intensity is so deep that I wonder if I will ever find joy again.. At those times I just try to allow the grief to wash through me and hope that I will again pull through and find the rainbow in the sky. The promise of the sun coming out again after the rain...

No comments:

Post a Comment