Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Happy Thanksgiving-- Share kindness, KSL.com article

As a family we decided to celebrate Madie's gift of kindness during the 2nd year anniversary of her death. We wanted to shift the focus off of our own grief and find ways to be what she was; kind.

My Daughter Rachelle spearheaded the campaign through instagram, and we have used social media to promote it.  I have received personal messages from friends of ways they were sharing kindness, and it has lifted my spirits to see the effects of Madeline's life reaching out to impact people even two years after her death.  

Unexpectedly Rachelle was contacted last Friday by KSL.com to do a story about her #sharekindness campaign. 

 I was very surprised to get a message from Rachelle telling me Tuesday morning,(two days before Thanksgiving)  to go to KSL.com.  The accident happened two years ago, early in the morning of the Tuesday before Thanksgiving.  I love the coincidence
 Click below to read the full story.


No comments:

Post a Comment